The department support individuals, groups, and families with very low income by providing technical back-up through training and re-orientation that ensure attitudinal change and improve the income –base and general living standard.
- Promotion of Preventive health activities
- Provision of Adolescent sexual and reproductive health services
- Promotion of gender equality and development
- Protection of Child’s rights
- Provision of Microfinance and financial empowerment opportunities
- Sensitization activities on ending Gender Based Violence (GBV)
- Advocacies for the change of unhealthy and mythical cultural practices such as Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)