JOB Vacancy at Justice, Development and Peace Makers’ Centre (JDPMC) Catholic Diocese of Osogbo for a Receptionist, 3rd July,2019.
Justice Development and Peace Makers’ Centre (JDPMC), Osogbo is a Faith-based Charity, Non-Governmental, Non-Political, and Not-for-profit Organization, established for the promotion of social development activities aimed at improving the standard of living of people and their quality of life, alleviating the suffering of the oppressed, the marginalized and the less privileged by influencing public policies and empowering people to be self-reliant. it carries out the prophetic mission of the Catholic Church in the world through the social transformation of the society, especially in the areas of Democracy and Governance, Human Rights, Sustainable Rural Development, Environmental Education and Action, Preventive Health Awareness (HIV/AIDS), Women Empowerment, Youth Development, Promotion of Social Justice, Peace Building, as well as Conflict Resolution and Management without any bias to race, gender, religion, tongue and colour.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria
Directly reporting to: Administrative and Finance Departments.
- Attending to the Visitors
- Assisting with the retail sales.
- Dealing with enquiries in person and by phone.
- Maintaining the reception area.
- Scheduling Appointment.
- Informing the appropriate therapist when client has arrived.
- Taking messages for people.
Interested applicant must:
- Must possess first degree in any Discipline.
- Basic Computer knowledge and appropriate software proficiency and good typing ability.
- Possess relevant skills such as:
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Good computer skills especially in the use of publishing tools
- Multi-tasking skills
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills.
- Must have a good knowledge of administrative procedures and clerical actions.
Note: A female with vast experience in Development work is desirable
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter & Curriculum Vitae in one document and PDF attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Interview date will be communicated only to shortlisted candidates.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Not specified